Twin Weber IDF40 carburettor kit to suit VW type 4 aircooled installations. Featuring CB-Performance hexbar linkage and top quality CB-Performance manifolds.
Genuine Weber IDF 40 carburettors – not Chinese copies.
If you have been quoted a cheaper price they will either be Chinese made or not jetted to suit.
This kit includes:
- Genuine Weber IDF40 carburettors jetted to suit.
- CB-Performance manifolds.
- Quality metal rose joints with left and right hand threaded rod to give precise adjustment.
- Washable air filters.
- Cast alloy air filter bases and tops.
- Manifold, carburettor, and air filter gaskets.
- Fitting and setup instructions.
- Heat insulators between carburettors and manifolds.
Carburettors are re-jetted to suit engine size, please select the correct kit according to engine size.
Due to increasing engine bay temperatures, especially with the extra heat created by the ethanol levels in modern fuels, and the inherently poor cooling system on an air cooled flat 4 engine, it is strongly recommended that insulation gaskets are used when fitting Weber conversions on these engines to minimize the chances of potential heat damage to the carburettors. The use of a fuel cut off solenoid is also advised, to avoid fuel syphoning into the engine due to the position of the fuel tank.
Please note: These can take a few days to dispatch.