Twin Weber 34ICT carburettor kit to suit type 4 VW & Porsche 914 aircooled engines. Featuring EMPI hexbar linkage and type 4 manifolds.
This kit now also features Eurocarb exclusive air filters with a much-increased airflow and potential for more BHP over the previous pancake style.
Genuine Weber 34 ICT carburettors – not Chinese copies
If you have been quoted a cheaper price they will either be Chinese made or not jetted to suit.
This kit includes:
- Genuine Weber 34 ICT carburettors jetted to suit.
- EMPI hexagon bar linkage kit with metal rose joints and polished lever arms.
- Eurocarb type 4 manifolds with top and bottom gaskets, studs, nuts & washers.
- Round air filters (52mm fitting neck, 96mm tall).
- Air filters supplied with breather elbows and optional ports on the bases of the filters.
- Heat insulators between carburettors and manifolds
- Blanking caps for carburettor vacuum take-offs
Approximate height of completed manifold/carburettor/air filter when assembled is 250mm from the centre of engine port.
These carburettors are re-jetted to suit engine size. Please note that whilst this re-jetting works very well for 95% of applications based upon many years of experience, it is not guaranteed to be perfect in every instance. Some fine-tuning may occasionally be necessary.
Please note: These can take a few days to dispatch.